Phentermine is a well-known anti-obesity medication approved by FDA. This drug has a wide range of unique characteristics which makes it special unlike the other drugs for obesity treatment.We accept:
Phentermine is used to treat severe forms of obesity when the excessive weight poses a threat and is a reason of the different chronic diseases. The treatment should be started if the index of the body weight increases the rate of 30-35 units.
Way of use and dosage
- Phentermine is available in capsules for oral use.
- The drug should be used in the morning, on an empty stomach, before breakfast
- The optimal daily dose is 1 capsule of Phentermine 37,5 mg.
- The length of the drug use is determined in each clinical case individually depending on the efficiency of therapy and body sensitivity to the active ingredients of the drug.
It is insistently recommended to consult a doctor before the beginning of taking Phentermine, have all required medical examination and make sure of the absence of contraindications for the use. Only qualified doctor will be able to prescribe you the effective course of treatment which will be completely safe for your body.
Recommendations for use
- While taking Phentermine it is recommended to increase the physical exercises and also use lowcarbohydrate diet. This will help to hasten the process of the fat burning and reach faster results.
- It is not recommended to take more than one capsule of Phentermine 37,5 mg a day because the specificity of the active components is that taking high doses the patient may have side effects and an addiction may occur, and this will only worsen the efficiency of the therapy.
Do not use Phentermine if you suffer from:
- pancreatic diabetes
- arterial hypertension
- hypothyroidism of the thyroid gland
- diseases of the central nervous system including depression
It is strictly not recommended to consume alcohol while taking the capsules of Phentermine because this may lead to the increase of the therapeutic effect and inhibition of the nervous system. As a result the patient will experience the side effects and allergic reaction may appear.
The obesity treatment should be controlled, and that is why it is not recommended to take Phentermine with analogical drugs for the weight loss. It may cause a sharp increase of the pharmacological action and this will lead to the uncontrolled weight loss and worsening of the health condition.
Common side effects may include:
- depressive condition
During the first week of drug use the patient may also experience the following side effects: stomachache, nausea, diarrhea, unpleasant taste in the mouth. These side effects are well tolerated and are not dangerous for the patient.
Taking Phentermine in accordance with instructions and dosage regimen the drug is well tolerated and the patient has no serious side effects.
* Provided information of this article contains the informative material only and is not obligatory direction for the action. The developers and owners of the website are not responsible for authenticity of the pharmacological properties of the medical products and their efficiency, and also possible risks while taking medicines. It is highly recommended to consult a doctor before starting taking medicines.